Pages

Friday 3 August 2012

Will I break the law to save a loved one?

Will I break the law to save a loved one? Well, I have to admit - that is a tough one. I hope I never have to be in this situation and if I have to be, I will certainly hope I do what is right; and you might ask, what will be the right thing to do? For me, saving a loved one will largely depend on what he/she did.

For example, if I were to know for a fact that my brother or dear friend killed somebody in cold blood; or that my dear friend raped a 16 year old girl and he was caught – I will not break the law to save him. I truly believe that each and every one of us most takes responsibility for their actions that is the only way you can change for the better. You cannot do wrong and go scot-free.

That being said, I will support you during your time of punishment, by visiting you in prison and making sure that you know that I love you no matter what you did. I will be sympathetic to his plight and compassionate. I believe that you will make him or her better person, than having to help them cover up their wrong doings.

On the other hand, if I know for a fact that my loved one is not guilty of the crime they are been accused of, you bet that I will break the law. Either way, I believe that I will be saving them.

 Source of image:
  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-DNVgbozhTU/TP8lk3pmTvI/AAAAAAAAFqE/XxXBjcnFuK8/s1600/pran62l.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment