Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

An emotional being


A passionate and expressive woman


This is me - I do exhibit strong feelings about everything that matters to me and everything that i am. I am a very passionate and expressive person and that makes me very easy to read. I see no reason in hiding my emotions when I feel them and I don’t apologise for it – I am very transparent and I love it; with me, what you see is what you get.
That means, if I am angry, I will show it and it ends there. I don’t see the reason of pretending like everything is perfect when in fact it is not; and when I am happy I show it too. I show all of my emotions and I am not embarrassed about it. I do cry when I can’t take it anymore -  I don’t care If no one likes a cry baby, your problem. I love so hard and easily, I give it all for anything that I do and want; and I stand for what I believe in no matter what surrounds me, because I have a passion for the project.
It is not in my nature to pretend to be what I am not. That is why people that have ever come into contact with me, know a lot about me. I repeat, I really don’t see the reason I need to pretend when things don’t go well or when things go well. I am a free spirited person and I really do not care if you like me or not. This is who I am and one thing - don’t even think of changing me, because this me helps me get through life just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment