Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Do you celebrate the things you do have?

Yes!!!
I do celebrate my life.
I do celebrate everything given to me by God. I do understand that it can sometime be good and at times it can be disguised as difficulties and troubles. In all, i do celebrate everything that I have and that i am, because I see the beauty of it all... below is a list of the things I do celebrate:
I celebrate the fact that I am alive.
I celebrate the fact that my mother is alive and she is very loving, caring and above all supportive to my dreams.
I celebrate my entire family – they are a great support system.
I celebrate good friends that are always there to support, love and care for me.
I celebrate the fake friends, because they teach me life lessons – lessons such as being observant of people and careful to what I tell them.
I celebrate the fact that I am educated.
I celebrate my past.
I celebrate my weaknesses, because it made me wiser and I have to say stronger.
I celebrate my failures and success.
I celebrate the fact that I was sent to Nigeria to study. Although I didn’t enjoy the stay but I learnt three most important thing, respect, responsibility and disciplined.
I celebrate my foolishness.
I celebrate the fact that I have the basic necessities such as food, water, a place to live and clothing.
I celebrate that I do have people to talk with.
I celebrate my personality.
I celebrate the fact that God is on my side and I know he is always presence in my life. At times, he might be silent, but I know he is with me and that makes me a lucky woman.
I celebrate the air that I breathe and the nature that surrounds me.
I celebrate the times I am down and sad and feel that I can’t go on (and so I break down and cry) because when in that moment, i get clarity about life and also makes me realise the people that truly do care for me.
I celebrate the people that ever hurt me in this world, for they gave me strength; in the sense that, I am more forgiven and understanding.
I celebrate my self-confidence and life achievement’s so far.
I celebrate above all that I can HOPE, have FAITH and LOVE.
I celebrate my Christianity.
I do celebrate my name "VICTORIA" it is truly a blessing to me and the people around me.

Source of image:

No comments:

Post a Comment