Pages

Friday 10 August 2012

Have you figured out the second head fake?



Vicky, have you figure out your second head fake? – I will honestly say “YES”. I have actually just figured out my second head fake.

The second head fake is about life. The dreams we have and the challenges we face in achieving these dreams. We all have dreams we want to achieve, but the challenges we encounter does not make it easy to achieve these dreams. Many of us, if not now, have encountered problems, difficulties and have struggled in achieving our dreams.  The second head fake, permit me to say, it is like an epiphany that suddenly makes you realize and understand something you have been struggling with; that realization allows you to live life in a good way, because for some reason it gives you an insight and a glimpse of your life and where it can go.

The second head fake tells us that it is not about achieving dreams, but how to lead your life in a good and right way, even in the face of trials and difficulties; and often when you can’t make sense of things. By doing the right thing or living a good life and not worrying, you will attract that dream. It challenges us to just live a good life to the fullest, even when things don’t go our way and when we least expect it, that dream will come through – directly or indirectly.

So, if you ask me if I have figured out my second head fake – I will say “YES”. I have always lived my life to the fullest and i am still on that road of living my life with high morals, principles, values; doing the right thing and hoping that my most wanted dreams will one day come through - perhaps,  when I least expect it. I refuse to give up.

Source of Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment