Pages

Wednesday 25 July 2012

World famous for 15 minutes




Andy Warhol said, “In the future everybody will be world famous for fifteen minutes”. You can’t choose the 15 minutes but why would you be world famous?

A very good question – why would I want to be world famous and for just 15 minutes? Personally, I am not interested in being world famous person and if I were to be; I will want to be famous for being a positive influence on both the young and old – which means, I will want to be remembered for good works, especially influencing people to do good and the right thing and that is through the spirit of love.

For example, to influence people to be more forgiven, compassionate, humble and just in their dealings with each other. I will only be able to influence by my actions. I truly belief that actions influence better than words and so my act should be that of kindness, and peace – promoting love.

Giving that I am not interested in fame and I will not look for it – my act of kindness and peace should and will be done daily and I hope that through my actions I can challenge people to be loving towards each other. Knowing that I was a positive influence to somebody makes me happy and I don’t care If I get recognised for it or not. All I am is an advocate of love and peace in this world.

Source of Image:


No comments:

Post a Comment