Pages

Friday 6 July 2012

A Psalm that gives hope and strength

 
Psalm 23 is one of my favourite Psalms in the Bible – it gives me strength in tough times; these words are powerful, so when you say it, believe it.

The Lord is my Sheppard, I will not want.

He makes me to lie down in green pastures

He leads me beside the still waters and He restores my soul

He leads me in path of righteousness, for His name sake

And though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil

For He is with me, He is rod and staff will comfort me

He prepares a table before me, in the presence of my enemy

He anoints my head with oil, my cup overflows

Surely, goodness and mercy will follow me

All the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the Lord

Forever and ever, AMEN!!!

Source of Image:
http://www.turnbacktogod.com/christian-clip-art/

No comments:

Post a Comment