Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

What motivates me?

Mama and I
My mother is my biggest and number one motivation in becoming the best of me in this world. Everything she has been through and still goes through motivates me to want to be the best person in society. I feel that she deserves to be proud of me and each of the dreams, goals and ambitions I have, connects with the fact that I must honour her.

The fact that she has so much love and respect for her children, family, friends and people, makes me admire her so much. My mama has been through a lot and she still goes through a lot, but she never loses enthusiasm; she is always ready to give the best.

She inspires me to be loving, caring, forgiven, humble, responsible and hardworking. I wouldn’t say she is strong, but she is definitely a woman of strength.

The fact that she does not allow her suffering and pains to distract her from loving and providing for us – is really something to admire. No matter what this woman goes through; she does not allow that to interfere with her responsibility and duty. She will sacrifice anything for the love she has for her children and not only that, but for everybody in need of her.

My mother motivates me to be a good woman and an individual in society. Thinking of her and looking at her, makes me believe and strive for success. She is truly my biggest inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment