Pages

Friday 15 June 2012

Being Naïve allows for experience



When i first arrived on earth I was innocent and naïve, until my beloved humans showed me differently. I am glad to say that after all that I have been through, I have not lost the enthusiasm to achieve my goals and the good hearted person inside me; I am very much determine to upgrade to the better, but I can’t deny that my experiences have made some impact in me.

I don’t know about other women, but for a long time now, i have been very naïve when it comes to men. I have never been in a real relationship, because to me they were never relationships. Back then I thought I was in one, but I know now that they were never that.

I was so eager and excited to have a man in my life that I lost sight of my principles and almost lost sight of who I am. Anyways, like I always say, it was my choice. I was young, but still I made the choice. I made a lot of mistakes and foolish decision but I am not regretting anything. I learned a lot actually.

I am writing this piece because I am free and I feel alive and i want you to know that, you have the power and you teach people how to treat you. I have learned a lot out of all of my struggles and failures with men. I know that I am stronger, wiser and waiting not for a boy but for a man. One thing out of all these is that – I take no s***t from men anymore and I settle for none of their rules. As Oprah always say "When you know better, you do better". so, i know better now - their games and their lies and i know i will do better.

Source for Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment