Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Never lose enthusiasm


Mistakes and failures are part of human life. We can’t never, ever escape it. I have made my share of mistakes and I have failed so many times in this one course of my life and guess what? - i will make more mistakes and fail many times; but I refuse to lose enthusiasm for life and my dreams.

Life will bring you different situations, some good and some bad, but you shouldn’t allow that to bring you down and most importantly, do not allow it to affect your present and your future negatively. There is no one on the face of the planet that has not made mistakes or failed. Mistakes and failures should make you redefine yourself in a positive way and not in a negative way.

You should use mistakes and failures to re-evaluate your life, goals and dreams. It should not be used as a weapon for beating yourself up and feeling all down and useless. I have learnt to grieve when things don't go my way- let it out and let it be. I accept what comes, instead of trying to act all that important; but one thing is constant, I don’t allow it to affect me negatively, instead I allow it to transform me in a positive way. I learn out of it.

I challenge you to live with passion, no matter what goes in your world. The earlier you accept the fact that life is not all rosy, the better for you. Meaning, at times you will feel good and at times you will feel down - whatever happens, just live your life and don’t lose enthusiasm and never, ever give up on that dream.

Source of Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment