Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Two wrongs can’t make a right


Two wrongs can’t make a right – that is a statement that I very much agree with. I have realised that ill-treating each other causes all the kayos we have in the world today. It is simple logic. Tell me, how does two wrongs, make things right, never. We are all looking for ways to make this evil world a better place and then you want to add more to the numbers of evil people.

Take for instance, you fall in love and then you get played. Then you vow and decide to play the next person that comes in your life. Tell me now, how does playing a perfect stranger that have not done anything wrong to you help? You play the new person and then he/she goes and does the same to the new one and it goes like that – is a circle that never stops. You didn’t like how it felt when they played you, then why do it to the other – two wrongs don’t make a right.

In my life I have been through a lot and no one will ever know because I chose to still maintain myself no matter what. Why will I wrong a stranger just because I was wronged by a jerk and an ungrateful being? We are all different and the fact that Mr A wronged you, does not mean Mr B will too… give people benefit of the doubt and stop judging them according to other people’s mistakes – that is not fair.

I leave you with this question – how will you feel if people treated you in a bad way just because they feel they have been treated badly as well? I guess not well, so before you wronged someone, think twice and ask yourself, do I want to add to the negativity in the world or reduce it? – One person can indeed make a difference.

Source of Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment