Pages

Friday 1 June 2012

Every day is a good day


Every day is indeed a good day for me. Not matter what i go through in life, every new day is a good day, because I am alive and I have being given another chance at improving myself – being the best that I can be.

I look around and I see that I am truly a blessed child. I have a lot to be grateful for. Things like, the gift of breathing. I still have my wonderful mama alive and she is stronger than ever. I have food, shelter, clothing, and water to drink and take my bath, money to spend it on what I want and need. I have a strong family unit that support me with their love and care; not forgetting the good and supporting friends that God has blessed me with. I am truly a blessed child. Above all, I am very healthy.

Words can’t even explain how happy I am and grateful that I have being given all of these and much more still to come by the Almighty God. So, when I look at all of these many blessings, not matter if things don’t go the way I planned them to go, they give me reasons to wake up every morning and sing for joy to God, because every day is indeed a beautiful day for me.

Source of Image:




No comments:

Post a Comment