Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

If I could do it all over again, I wouldn’t change anything in my life



Well, I consider my life to be beautiful with all the blunders i've made and all that i have been through. I do know that i will still encounter challenges in my tomorrow, but there will be lots of laughter and joy too. for that, i accept my past and I will not change anything in my life.

I am saying that simply because I realised and recognised that life is full of ups and downs and nobody on earth can escape it. If I have to do things differently, I will still do some blunders, because I am just human.

I have made mistakes, failed many times, succeeded, felt true joy and many random emotions; but that is part of life. Life might not be pleasant at times, but I am a part of it because I am alive. I love my life the way it is - all that I have been through, made me who I am. It is my world. I don’t want to change anything. I embrace everything that I was and that I am and everything given to me – hoping that my tomorrow can bring some sunshine and strength to deal with whatever challenges I may face.

Why do we want the good things that life has to offer but when it brings its challenges, and maybe we do some blunders, we feel useless. It happened and let it be. Learn to let go of your past and live in the present. Every day given to you is another opportunity to live a good life. If you didn't like the way things were in your past, today make a concious decision to make it better, and with God's help it will be better.
What I am simply saying is that, I would not change a thing in my life. My past is gone, I live in the present and I am thanking God for that opportunity and hoping for a beautiful tomorrow.  

Source of Image:

No comments:

Post a Comment