Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

My greatest skill



We are all possessed with skills and those skills help us achieve our goals and vision in this life. Without them, we will not survive in this world. To be skilled means that you possess a certain quality that will make you succeed in whatever path you chose to into. I will say that my greatest skill is standing up after I fail, and i do that quickly – I don’t dwell in self-pity.

I find it hard to stay down when I fail. When things don’t go my way, I grieve and after that, I stand back up, dust myself and I keep on going until I get that that I want. I don't know how to wallow in self-pity.

some people around me make me want to wallow in self-pity, because sometimes they feel my pain or maybe they just want to make me feel bad, but I don’t allow that. I believe that both failure and success is for me. If I fail, it's not mean is the end of the world. As long as I am alive, I know I will get whatever I seek to achieve, it is just a matter of time. So, when I fail, i stand back up and move forward and I don’t take the past with me. I learn from my past, live my present to the fullest and hope for the future.
I have many other great skills, but I think and I know that my ability to not wallow in self-pity, but instead accept defeat and hope that the next time I try I might or will get it right - is a great skill. All that I have achieved so far, has been because I never, ever gave up, no matter how many times I failed. If I truly want something, I believe and I go for it at whatever cost.

Source of Image:






No comments:

Post a Comment