Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Feelings follow behaviour

Love As the best remedy
To get rid of hurt

We all feel something in our everyday lives. We feel hungry, angry, hurt, pain, cold, happy, joy, love, thankful, and the list is endless. Those feelings arise because someone or something caused it and therefore we feel it. When the feelings arise, what comes next – is the behaviour. However, I will advice you, be careful in the behaviour you chose, remember you have the power.
Let’s take for instance; you get hurt by a friend. Let’s say she took your man, it is a hypothetical scenario. I can imagine disrespected she must be, and on top of that it’s painful and it hurts like hell. In this situation, my dear you should have every right in the world to be angry.  The behaviour that will follow will be to cry, get angry for you have been disappointed and betrayed. Leave it as that; don’t complicate your life by allowing a negative behaviour. Don’t get too angry that will make you do something crazy.
Ask yourself, what kind of behaviour I want to exhibit from this feeling of disappointment, anger and betrayal. Will I take this as a learning process, stand tall and live my life to the fullest or will I allow it to make me miserable, just because I feel I have the right to be angry?
So, whatever you feel will definitely prompt behaviour – decide whether you want the feeling to follow by a positive or negative behaviour. I personally think that we will never escape the good and bad feelings, it is what you do and become with those feelings that will truly define you. As Rihanna says “Life is too short to be seating around miserable... and the rest you know it”.
Advice: Allow the behaviour that comes out of your feelings to be positive; be it bad or good feelings. If you are feeling happy good and if you are felling sad, for some reasons, remember it is not the end of the world. As long as you are alive, there is always hope.

Source for picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment