Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

Give thanks

Feels good saying thanks
I give thanks for the opportunity to see another day.
I give thanks for the privilege to be friends with God and be loved by him. For you to even get to see R.kelly or Obama, you need to go though protocol and they need to know whether you are even worthy of been in their presence. With God it is not like that. Anytime I feel like talking to him, I just need to call on him and he is there. For that I am thankful.
I give thanks for Amparo Mele Colifa, my wonderful mama who gave birth to me. For the love, support and faith she has in me.
I give thanks for the crazy yet strong family unit I have.
I give thanks for good, supporting and loving friends given to me. I have realised that I always have friends that will go the extra mile for me. Thought we have our fights, but I can count on them; and this most people do not have.


I give thanks for food, shelter, drink, clothing, money, education and the opportunity to travel the world and see beautiful things and strange people but good in their way.
I give thanks for my mistakes and failures, because they made me who I am. I celebrate them!!!
I give thanks for my success, because they made me believe that I have potential inside me.
I give thanks for my past, my present and my future.
Above all, I give thanks for the good and bad times. Good and bad times are here to stay; they are part of moulding our characters. So, even if we will like to do away with the bad times, always remember they are there for moulding you into the best.
Hence, when the bad times come, don’t give up hope... press on and be thankful, because I am telling you from experience, things do get better.
The list is endless. If I have to give thanks, I will stay writing forever. One piece of advice, celebrate life in all phases of life.

Sources for Pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment