Pages

Wednesday 18 April 2012

I Love Dancing!!!


I am the one in the middle and i am in my zone
dancing!!!


I like that feeling, “dancing like there is no tomorrow”, that’s how I feel when I am in the dance floor; be it in the comfort of my home or at a party or at a club. When I dance I am in my zone. At that moment I feel like I am in charge of the world. Oh God! I love that feeling.

When I am dancing, I feel so happy, because at that moment i am expressing my emotions. If I feel sad, angry, hurt, whatever, I just need to dance it out and I will be alright, that's for sure. Have you ever felt that way?. 

When things seem to go wrong in my life, dancing helps me cope. I am glad that I can always run to dancing, instead of drinking or smoking; because it does a better job than alcohol and smoking. It releases me from all the negativity and I have clarity on things. It is very healthy; you should try it and see.

Dancing is a talent given to me by God and that is why it comes naturally. When I am dancing, I do two things that never let me down. I go with the rhythm of the music and I follow the words. When that happens, I get all into the music and I let myself go with the flow of the music. I don’t care who is watching me, I am just in my zone. That is a wonderful feeling!!!

In a nutshell, I express the person that I am better when I am dancing. I get in touch with my inner self and I feel that I can do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment