Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Empty fear


 


What has empty fear stopped you from doing? As that question resonates in my ear, I find myself answering “being in love with a man again” - but as the title states "it is just an empty fear".

I am a person that does not give in to the threats of fear for I believe in God almighty and in myself; but at times “fear” finds a way to creep inside me, and I entertain it for a while, but then immediately i let it go.

Empty fear wants to stop me from being in love again. The empty fear does that by making me take heed of people’s negativity and my past experiences; but I am a person that does not allow my past to affect my present, let alone what awaits for me in front, so why should I entertain my empty fear – I believe it has no power in my being.

I will allow that man to love me and I will love him in return; I refuse to give in to my past experiences and people’s so called “concern” advice. If I get hurt, I will get heal also. I refuse to let something that could be a great journey be poisoned by fear. 

So I say – GO AWAY FEAR because I have God by my side.

Source of Image:
http://familyforhaiti.blogspot.com/2012/04/on-fear-one-of-questions-people-ask-me.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment