Pages

Thursday 4 October 2012

Watch this space



Watch this space -  What space? What does that mean? 

My interpretation to the above statement is simply for you to "give me my space"; by allowing me to be me and live my life the way I want it; as long as I am not hurting anyone, I should be free to live my life the way I want. Have my rules and principles without being targeted.

So, what is my space?

The fact that I believe in love and marriage and it is my dream to become a wife and a mother one day. You don’t need to believe in this, but don’t try to talk me out of it. Respect that about me and let me be, even It gets hard for me to find the right person, I still believe in this dream. If you can’t support me, just don’t say anything.

The fact that you and I are different and so don’t expect me to be you.

Also, I do believe in who I am, what I want and where I am going. With all due respect, don’t confuse me with your negativity. If you have given up on you, don’t drag me down with you. No matter what I go through, there is still a small piece that believes that I can and will make it. My spirit is strong and fights to the end.

This I don’t take likely - respect my living quarters as I am extremely tidy and clean. If anything is out of space in my living quarters, you will be calling for a war with me. I am an easy-going person and I love peace, but I can’t stand dirty and disorganized people. 

Lastly, I don't joke with my mother, family and friends. Watch out for what might happen if you touch these set of people.

So, my dreams, people that i love, who I am and what I stand for are things that I don’t joke around with, I protect them with all that I’ve got. So, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment