Pages

Thursday 20 September 2012

Why I have conversations?


Conversations are talks between two people and at times with oneself; if I am to answer the question of why I have conversations, I will probably tell you it is because I want to connect with someone and in the process I will learn something new.

Take for instance the conversation with God; when i communicate with God every day, I feel that I am growing in love and grace with him – I feel a sense of wisdom and understanding about life. I feel a sense of belonging and connection to him that words can’t even explain; in the process I learn more about his loving, kind and merciful nature and it is quite amazing – I learn more about me.

I do have conversations with God, with my mother, my friends and with myself. Yes - you heard me; I do have conversations with myself. In which I voice out my feelings and it does wonders for me. I often do that to find relief and when I feel that no one understands me, because we all do feel that way at times, right? I also do have conversation with myself to put myself in the right track, when I go astray.

I have conversations with God, to tell him how much I love him and realise that he is God, to thank him, to ask for his forgiveness, to ask for his help on achieving my dreams and ambitions, to tell him about my day, etc…I do have conversations with God for so many reasons.

Hence, I will honestly answer that I do have conversations with people and God, because I want to connect with them and I know in some way I will learn something.

Source of Image:
                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment