Pages

Friday 14 September 2012

My bucket list



We all have things we will love to achieve and do before we leave this earth, that is, if we do get the chance and opportunity. I am not different, and below are the things I will love to do and achieve before I leave this earth, through the grace of God.

Grow in love, strength and grace with God.

Get me a degree in Public Relations Management – a dream I am about to achieve.

Get me masters in Communications or International Relations.

Work in the United Nations organisation under the Peace Keeping Department or UNICEF.

Become Equatorial Guinea Ambassador to the USA, Britain or Spain.

Be in love with a man who will love, respect and honour me.

Be married to that man that will love, respect and honour me and never get divorce.

Make a family with that man that will love, respect and honour me.

Travel around the world, especially in countries like Japan, Israel, Egypt, Italy and Spain.

Be a positive influence to my family and the community I live in.

Possess a house and vehicle of my own, bought with my hardworking money.

Have a ranch with one or two horses.

These are but a few of what I will love to achieve and it all links to my personality and what I love and enjoy doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment