Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

My big fat BIG dream

Well, what can i say?
My big fat BIG dream is to have a family of my own and use my influence, power, beauty, money, whatever God gives me for the good of others. Basically, everything that i am and have, should be used to influence people in a positive way.
I do believe God blessed me and will continue to do so, so that i can be a blessing to others. I don’t have to make anybody feel inferior or bad with anything that i have, instead, all that i am and have, should be a platform to cater for others less fortunate than me.
It is indeed my passion to influence people in a positive way and be there for anyone that need me in anyway that i can. My big fat BIG dream tallies with my purpose in life and everything that i am. So, there you have it.

Source of image:

No comments:

Post a Comment