Pages

Wednesday 7 March 2012

I love my life and i celebrate it!!!



My cousins and i

My life is the combination of all things good and bad, just like everyone else’s. I am not different from anybody out there that has difficulties and struggle to achieve things; but one thing I have to tell you and share with you is that either way, I love my life and everyday that I am alive, I celebrate it, because I have a lot of good things to be grateful for.
My family from my father's side


I love my life because of the family God gave to me; I am proud to be in the "Ndong Mele" family", I wouldn't want to be part of any other family on earth. Yeah, at times I might get mad at them for some reasons and act as if I don’t care, but they are the best that has ever happened to me. We go through ups and downs but they will never for once abandon me. Above all they love me unconditionally. I love these words that I heard in a  spanish song "cuando las cosas van mal a tu lado siempre estan" which means that when things go wrong, there are always there.

Mama, cousin, grandma and i

I love my life because of the friends God brings in my path. They give me support and strength when I need it most. Above all they love me unconditionally. I am blessed to always have friends that are good to me and that I can learn from.

Friends

I love my life because of all the things that I have been through – I have been through difficulties, but I am still standing and I believe it is all because of the man that created me, God. He is making sure that everything I go through in life I don’t see it as a punishment or burden but I find the wisdom in them and walk in the right path.

I love my life because of the enemies God puts on my way. Actually, they are only making me stronger and wiser. The more they want to destroy me, the more I take the courage to be strong and survive.

I love my life because I am truly a blessed child. I have the best of everything: my country, family, friends, health and my needs are met. Tell me how I can complain, I should celebrate. Sure there will be moments that I feel like giving up because things are not going my way, but I will stay strong and remember that I am blessed and that everything happens for a reason. Love your life no matter what and celebrate it every day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment